REVERSIBLE CYLINDER ACTUATED MOBILE POSTIONER ABLE TO HANDLE UP TO 50 RAILCARS ON LEVEL TRACK
* Hydrostatic drive provide smooth starts and stops while protecting the equipment from overload.
* Joy stick control allows adjustable speed for loading or unloading requirements.
* Programmable controllers are used to automate the acquisition sequence.
* Designed to move cars by locking around the axle eliminating the need for heavy hitch ropes.
* Single operator can aquire a car postion it, and return the carriage for the next car.
* Axle counting system allows the car mover to run with a high degree of automation.
* +/- 6" accuracy with a one-way unit or +/-1" with a reversible unit.
* NO special pits or trenches needed.
* "Pusher Dog" contacts railcar on or near center of minimizing "racking" and chance of derailment.
* Operator does not handle heavy hitches, ropes, "pusher dogs" or any other part of the carriage system.
* All wire rope is enclosed or contained in wire rope propelled units.
* Variable speed control reduces shock loading.
* Totally electric battery operated SCAMP available.